Subject: S550 librarian uploaded to incoming.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 01:19:39 -0500

Hello everybody, I have just uploaded the librarian to the incoming
directory on lotus. Hopefully, it will soon be available for downloading.
Or to quote jmsellens:

>Sounds great - I just enabled writing on lotus.uwaterloo.ca
>pub/sgroup/incoming, so if you would like to ftp it over, I'll put
>it in the utilities directory.

I have tested the program extesively, and all bugs experienced are
corrected. If you experience any trouble, please let me know. I have
myself registered all my sampler disks, and the database seems to work
fine. Though, you never fully know the mysterious ways Windows move in,
so some bugs might still be there...

Included with the program are a documentation file in Microsoft Windows
Write format. I had no time to make a helpfile. Hopefully the next
version of the program will include a help system.

I have also tested the database under OS/2 2.1. Not beeing fully
compatible with Windows, OS/2 minimized the font in the label-windows
to a too-small-to-read font. Everything else seemed to work OK.

If someone really wants me to make a S-50 or W-30 version, please send
me a W-30/S-50 disk with all tones and patches name filled out as well
as a full description of what the diskett contains. Also the disk label
should be filled out. I have no W-30, so I cannot do this myself. Also,
having a S-50 disk with the latest OS would be nice, me just having the
non-S-50 OS-disks from my S-550.

OK. That should be something to play with... I better get home and have
some sleep. It has been a long night. Please forgive all my spelling
errors. The documentation was written very quickly...

Have fun!

Greetings from Norway,
Jon Jenssen,
[email-masked]