Subject: Nephews Text File

From: [email-masked] (william.b.fox)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 15:20:56 -0500

These are samples that I made in 1994 of my nephews.  (These are my
sister's boys.  I don't have any samples of my brother's kids, yet.)
After having visited Mark Simon who samples his visitors, I've been
making the attempt to sample visitors, too.  This disk represents my
initial go at it.  Guess which is Jesse (12 years old) and which is
Seth (9 years old).  (Age is at the time of sampling!)  Enjoy.

Bill Fox	[email-masked]

===============================================================================
Title:              -                                                    
 Type: S550
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patch P11: HeyuStupiDrk      Tone T11: Dork          Tone T31:         
Patch P12: Bada Bada         Tone T12: seth1         Tone T32:         
Patch P13: Pbreeba!          Tone T13: seth2         Tone T33:         
Patch P14: Manama Mwa        Tone T14: seth3         Tone T34:         
Patch P15: Retard            Tone T15: retard        Tone T35:         
Patch P16: HeyDoofWtsUp      Tone T16: hey doof      Tone T36:         
Patch P17: Hideho Naiba      Tone T17: hideho        Tone T37:         
Patch P18: YoyoWhatsUp?      Tone T18: YoyoWats      Tone T38:         
Patch P21: Zip Bop Bing      Tone T21: zipbop        Tone T41:         
Patch P22: Do Do Do Do!      Tone T22: do x 4        Tone T42:         
Patch P23: La La La La!      Tone T23: la x 4        Tone T43:         
Patch P24: Bing!             Tone T24: bing          Tone T44:         
Patch P25: Pbrlipa           Tone T25:               Tone T45:         
Patch P26: Stupid            Tone T26:               Tone T46:         
Patch P27: Dork              Tone T27:               Tone T47:         
Patch P28:                   Tone T28:               Tone T48: