Subject: s330 hacker mode

From: dennis barton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 12:12:23 -0400

Since there is lot of talk of hacking your sampler OS..

I don't know why you might want to know this.. It seems dangerous to play
with it.. but here is the way to get to hacker mode on a s330. Obviously I
can claim no reponsibilities for you screwing up your sampler. Just passing
along what little info I have..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
turn power on with UTIL disk inserted (I use version 1.03)

hit: Mode, DownArrow, DownArrow, DownArrow, Execute
hit: DownArrow, Execute, Excecute
hit: Menu, Dec/No, Submenu

Now it says "hacker mode tone map"   (I have no idea what this means..)

hit: Mode, DownArrow, DownArrow, DownArrow, DownArrow, DownArrow, Execute

You now have more choices on the UTIL menu...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am quite curious what this hacker tone map you'll see is..

I haven't experimented with this much so please fill me and the list in on
any discoveries!

Dennis ([email-masked])